A professional fogging service covering Portsmouth and the surrounding areas
Did you know that traditional disinfectants only work during use ?
Our Protect Professional Fogging Service provides your premises with 24/7 protection for up to 90 days
Here are 7 GREAT REASONS why you should be using our PROTECT PROFESSIONAL fogging service
GET PROTECTED TODAY
Email Jane@bizzybodyz.biz or Call 023 9400 4880
Tested Independently against these standards:
- ISO 21702:219 – Measurement of antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces
- EN14476 – Quantitive suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area
- BS EN 1276 proven protection for food preparation areas and beyond, considered safe for use within a catering or a food service environment. Products with this certificationare also widely used in schools and nurseries.
- ISO 18184:2019 – Textiles – Determination of antiviral activity of textile products on a felineCoronavirus, strain Munich.
- ISO 210093-5:2009 – Cytotoxicity test to show that the product is non-toxic to humans.
- The active ingredient has passed all four stages of OEKA-TEX – their main focus is makingsure that substances are harmless to human health.
- Rot Resistance Soil Burial Test BS 6085:1992 – the most severe biological exposure for products. Coated with the antimicrobial coating and buried in a soil bed for 28 days at a continued temperature of 30 degrees. After 28 days the various items with their coating on, maintained between 98% and 99.9% bacterial reduction.